BKO module 1: Designing teaching
<< Back to course overview for UvA lecturers (Dutch)
This module is for university lecturers who want to improve their skills in designing teaching. The module is one of the core modules within the BKO trajectory for UvA lecturers.
Participants work with current lesson plans from their own teaching practice.
After this module you are able to:
- translate different levels of learning into concrete learning goals;
- design classes and lectures with a strong alignment between learning goals, classroom activities, and assessment;
- attune your lesson design to prior knowledge and learning styles;
- design clear and effective assignments;
- explain the choice for a given form of teaching.
Participants gain insight into how learning works and use these insights in designing their teaching. In the module.
The LEARN! Academy offers this course in one-on-one instruction.
If you are interested in taking this course, please contact Sjoukje Colenbrander (see below for contact information).
For further information, please contact:
T 020 59 86903 • E firstname.lastname@example.org